Thursday, August 30, 2007

Newport Beach 2007

So, we are in Newport for the week with 5 of the coolest couples ever. We are having a great time. Here are some pictures...

Byerly and Lily at the beach. SO cheesy and cute.

We found this head. Isn't it cute?

Little Miss Lily striking a pose.
Ivy is NOT loving the beach.

4 comments:

Shar said...

The kids are SO cute. We had a great time and can't WAIT to do it again.

Chanté said...

What the heck is going on here? I didn't know everyone in our neighborhood had a blog. I love it. And I'm even more sad that we didn't go to Newport with ya'll after seeing the pics. :(

Lacy said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I added you on our friend list even though we are cousins

Lance and Becky said...

Hey Ashley, it's the Reynolds how in the world are you guys? Cali. looks like it was so much fun, and would you guys get a move on it and get your house done so you will be in our ward! We miss seeing everyone :( I'm adding you to our blog!