


Stephanie Meyer is a genius. She graduated from BYU and these are her first books. Apparently the idea came to her in a dream. People are obsessed with these books worldwide! Join me in my obsession... but your husband won't thank you for it.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Obsessed with these books...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey, Ashley! I was going to comment under "No Comment", but I thought I'd give you one under the books. :) I love these books, too! About blogging, I'm feeling a little crazed by the whole blogging thing too. I started it for my parents to see pictures whenever they want, but I've started surfing around and become addicted. Brady just rolls his eyes. :) Your blog is darling and I love the slide show! --Jana
obsession covers it! i loved them all. lost much sleep over them!
Post a Comment