Monday, December 3, 2007

Most Wonderful Time of the Year...




So, Scott has this friend in Idaho. They've been buddies since they were little. He is getting married in Mexico this weekend, and wants us to go. We didn't think we could hack it, with Christmas coming and all... but he travels a lot and has a lot of frequent flyer miles, so.... he is so sweet and got us tickets! It will be a quick trip (just 5 days) and we have to leave the kiddies because of the new passport law. Even little babies need passports! Here are some picks of the resort where we're staying and where the wedding is and all that jazz. I wish you could all come with me! Talk to you when I get back.

P.S. It's Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

2 comments:

Chanté said...

DUUUUDE. I'm so glad it worked out...even if you do have to leave the babes. Need me to get your mail?! Is somone watching the kiddie's at your house or are they going somewhere?

Lance and Becky said...

Have a blast you guys! Good for you guys getting away and having fun together before Christmas! I want to see pictures when you get back! Fun Fun!