Thursday, March 6, 2008

Brecken & Ivy Best Buds

Brecken (next door, Chante's daughter) was letting Ivy drive her 4 wheeler! Ivy learned how to make it go really quick, I was just afraid Brecken was going to fall off the back. They are two weeks apart and we are so excited for them to start playing together, now that it's warming up.





7 comments:

Chanté said...

YAY! I was just thinking this morning that I should post the pics I have. And don't you worry, Brecken will drive her 4-wheeler down to your new house so they can play!

Shar said...

So cute! They can be best little buddies!

The Bucks said...

girl I came acrossed your blog and you are too cute!!!Your little fam is sooo adorable. It was soo fun to read and see how you are doing!!! we will have to keep in touch!!!

Jana said...

Ivy is such a big girl! They grow up too fast, huh?

I just made our blog private, so email me and I'll add you to our readers' list.

jmd621(at)comcast(dot)net

coryshay said...

What cute babies!!

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

ashley - its been a while! found your blog in a round about way! you guys rock! cant wait to see you at aubrey's wedding i hope!

Amanda said...

That is so cute. That's fun that you guys live next door with kiddies so close.