


Ok, I won't put anymore american idol youtube videos, but did anyone watch? It was Andrew Lloyd Weber week! David Cook doing "Music of the Night", David A. doing "Think of Me" Then there was Brooke Wright doing "You must love me" from Evita and Jason Castro doing "Memory" from Cats. I am a huge broadway fan and think they all did fabulous (except for brook's little forgetting the lyrics thing).
Friday, April 25, 2008
I love Broadway!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I totally watched it and I love the Broadway weeks of American Idol. I think the 2 Davids ROCKED! I have a big post on my blog about it. I think that everyone did pretty well. But I have to say, I am super shocked that Brooke didn't go home. I think her time is coming to an end. She is not even close to the others in singing ability...they are in a way different league.
Ashley-
Thanks for calling me on that pink and grey dress... I thought that I had written it was from you and Brandi and Jess, so I was confused when I read your comment and then I went back and looked at what I had written, I realized that pregnancy brain had attacked again! I really did know it was from you, and I changed it on my blog, I'm just retarded! I thought one thing and put down another... but I do love the pink and gray dress and it did look very much like you had picked it out! Thanks! She'll look so darling in it!
I love the music from Evita!!!
Post a Comment