Check out my adorable nieces! Kailey, Gabraylie, Ellary and Zoey. These were taken at Kailey's dance studio... They could be posters don't you think? They are all great dancers, but Kailey is amazing. She's almost 14 and an incredible dancer.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Little Dancers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
These are so cute! I miss dancing :(
Did you take those photos? They are darling!
So cute!
Tell Angelee that I tried to get on her blog and it's private now! Ask her if I can join the club. sharonater at gmail dot com.
These are honeslty the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Who was the photographer?
I totally meant to tell you when I saw you and Christa walking the other day how pretty you looked! Seriously, you have the most beautiful skin...like to die for!
First of all way cute pictures, second I really hope that you don't hate me because I havn't kept in touch.(Sorry,my bad) Call me, we are coming to UT for the summer and I would love to see you.
What up cheeks! Joe Tuiaana here! I got your blog spot from Rachee's blog. How are you? Your family is beautiful! Your little one has got the 'ole cheek genetics!
Stop by the Tuiaana blog and say hi whenever you can!http://tuiaana.blogspot.com/
Aloha
jt
Post a Comment