Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last Week

Here's a hint of what I've been looking forward too and doing this last week.  It was every part of the word AMAZING!!  I have been a huge fan for about two years and it was well worth the wait.  I can't wait to see it again... and again...  and again...




9 comments:

{Anne} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{Anne} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{Anne} said...

It was an awesome musical wasn't it!? I see that you have stolen my pic that I made...nice. How'd you steal it anyway?

TheAndFam said...

Amen Sista!!! I saw it last week too! Check out my post!!

Anonymous said...

I saw it too!!! LUVED LUVED LUVED it!!!!:)) Been thinking of you! Glad to see you are alive on your blog!!!:)) HOpe you are well, you've been in my prayers!!! Luv you!

kerry said...

I'm soooo mad that we had to sell our tickets! I should have held out for so much more! They sold in less than 10 minutes. We had 3rd row center seats for this Friday. I'm sad. I'm glad that you got to go and that you loved it! I'll have to live out my fantasy of going through you...

The Wells Family said...

It totally exceded my expectations... I agree with the seeing it again and again and again

Mann's said...

WE LOVED IT TOO!!! Hey Ash...just a quick question. Do you do prenatal massages?

Ash

Rebecs said...

Ash, I'm going private. I need your email.