laughter, the best medicine...
I wore glasses today and I sort of think I look like my mom... yes or no?
YES! I've thought so for a long time.
C'mon Ash- I have been telling you that forever! The glasses is what hits it right on the mark.
Totally!
First, you look totally hot. Second, you are your mom's twin.
For sure!
100% oh my heck Yes! Do you have glasses? The glasses totally complete the look. Your hair looks like hers too.
I've only met your mom like once or twice, and you definitely look like her!
Don't know what your mom looks like, maybe post a picture of her to compare, or not! But I like your glasses.
Ummm.... YEAH!!
Definately!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
YES! I've thought so for a long time.
C'mon Ash- I have been telling you that forever! The glasses is what hits it right on the mark.
Totally!
First, you look totally hot. Second, you are your mom's twin.
For sure!
100% oh my heck Yes! Do you have glasses? The glasses totally complete the look. Your hair looks like hers too.
I've only met your mom like once or twice, and you definitely look like her!
Don't know what your mom looks like, maybe post a picture of her to compare, or not! But I like your glasses.
Ummm.... YEAH!!
Definately!
Post a Comment