laughter, the best medicine...
My little lily did my make up and put her birthday crown on me. We had a great morning.
i love it that you let her do that! How fun for her!
What pretty princesses!
Very nice, Lily!! You have quite the future!! I love your pictures in the slideshow by the way! Who took them?
So cute! I love the pictures. She is so old now! I love your house, it looks awesome!Green is my favorite, actually green and black together are too. Very cool.
SO sexy!
I love how bold and brave you are! (Speaking of your hair & paint) You have so much style!
You look awesome. Lily must be so proud. By the way... I AM ready to go out with the girls!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i love it that you let her do that! How fun for her!
What pretty princesses!
Very nice, Lily!! You have quite the future!! I love your pictures in the slideshow by the way! Who took them?
So cute! I love the pictures. She is so old now! I love your house, it looks awesome!
Green is my favorite, actually green and black together are too. Very cool.
SO sexy!
I love how bold and brave you are! (Speaking of your hair & paint) You have so much style!
You look awesome. Lily must be so proud. By the way... I AM ready to go out with the girls!!
Post a Comment