
It was at the Sundance film festival last year. I just watched it, and I have to say I recommend it. Has anyone else seen it?
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Anyone seen this movie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
laughter, the best medicine...

It was at the Sundance film festival last year. I just watched it, and I have to say I recommend it. Has anyone else seen it?
6 comments:
At the beginning I thought it was really dumb but I ended up liking it. I loved her as Felecity so I had to give it a chance.
I haven't seen it. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for getting those plates for me. I'm so excited!
Finally I can comment on here! Forever it wouldn't let me. What a cute family you are! I love your pictures and of course your matching shoes!
I haven't...but want to! I've seen it on our Dish movies...I'll need to get it.
Hey I tagged you so do it!
ash ball----ok i did see this in AZ but did you really like?????not so sure we will talk later
Post a Comment