

One of my favorite actors Heath Ledger was found dead in his NYC apartment this afternoon. Don't know the cause of death, but he does have a two year old daughter, Matilda.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
A Tragedy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
laughter, the best medicine...


One of my favorite actors Heath Ledger was found dead in his NYC apartment this afternoon. Don't know the cause of death, but he does have a two year old daughter, Matilda.
2 comments:
Too bad, but it's most-likely a drug overdose. Kids, don't do drugs!
You know who told me? My father-in-law. I really need to start watching more tv.
i heard this too... except I was like... who is that??? YEah, i really didn't know who it was until my sister told me it was the guy on a Nights tale. Either way... very sad. my heart aches for that 2 year old... and yeah, I heard it was drugs.
Post a Comment