Thursday, January 24, 2008

In Memory


I know I'm talking a lot about Heath Ledger, but he really is one of my favorites. Here is a clip from one of my favorite movies of his. Lords of Dogtown. A true story about the real beginning of skateboarding. Is it a surprise to any of you that this would be one of mine and Scott's favorite movies?

P. S. am I crazy, or does my hubby have any resemblence to the actor? He's been told this before, maybe that's why Heath was one of my fav's.

8 comments:

Shar said...

You know, Scott DOES kind of look like Heath, now that you mention it.

And I think the new look of your blog looks GREAT! It's totally Ash-ball all the way!

Chanté said...

He really does! I love your new blog look too!

shelby said...

That is the cutest picture of Scott and Byerly! I am so sad that Heath died. He really did seem like a stand up guy.

Lacy said...

I am sad about Heath too. But I am really excited that now that you have switched your blog... I can finally click on things and comment!! Hooray!

coryshay said...

Hey Ashley... Im so glad you changed the template of your blog because your other one wouldn't let me in to comment or click on any of the links... Cute pics

jasongordon34 said...

hey Ash, they are now saying that it was an accidental death so I am sticking with that story :)

Lance and Becky said...

I love love love your family pictures Ashley! You guys all look beautiful!

Rebecs said...

Yes Scott does look like Heath and I LOVE your new family pictures, your kids are darling! Byerly looks like you.