Always coming and going and coming home for two days and leaving for five days and coming home and leaving again.... This is how I feel my last month has been and this next month is about to become.
I was here:
Just got back from here:
Where I saw this play:

And this man was at the play too! ( I didn't take this picture):
I am headed here this week:


I promise I will get actual stories and photos... Hopefully I can do some before I leave this week. Love ya mean it.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Always coming and going...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I'm glad I'm so good that I've even known you've been gone that much! Need a mail carrier while your gone again?
sounds like so much fun!
Hey Ashley!
Hannah over from the Baker blog. Thanks for stopping by, what a busy fun time you've had, and a DARLING FAMILY!!!
Wow!! Super busy summer but I hope that you are enjoying every minute and making lots of family memories!! I would be exhausted!!
Awwww you are going to Lava. I love that place and all the fun memories we had there. We tried to find rooms there this week, but everything was full. Oh well have fun!
We just got back from Lava Hot Springs on Sunday. We went to little Grace, Id. to visit Jeffs grandma...fair and rodeo is always a blast!
wow...busy. I know how you feel, we just seem to get home long enough to unpack before we have to start again. Thankfully this is the last week of that for a while!
You lucky lady. I feel so priveleged to have been able to spend a little time with you even during your craziness! (:
It looks like such a fun trip!!!
Post a Comment