No, not to our family, but to my nose! I actually pierced my nose! I've been talking about it for so long and Scott never thought I would actually do it. Well here it is, in the flesh (literally). For those of you that are wondering...
It did hurt,
I didn't cry,
and yes,
my mom freaked out. 
Monday, August 25, 2008
A New Addition...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
I do love a little sparkle on the nose. Very cute! I don't know if I have the nose for it though :(
I LOOOVE it and think you're totally hot. I hope you and Scott know I was kidding when I said the 'S' word.
Holy freakin' crap. I can only imagine what your mom said!! Fun stuff--Lava, love it and Lagoon--how fun that you went there!!
Hey there Ashley, it was a total pleasure meeting you on my last visit. I hate that we didn't get much time to talk. From what I hear your a heck of a neat girl. I'm glad you and scott are so happy, not to mention so flipp'n cute together!!! I hope I'll get to see you next week on my trip back for my dad's memorial services...with much love, Erin
P.S. The nose is way cute!!!
What!!! It actually looks pretty cute! And I can only imagine what your Mom said! My Mom freaked when I periced my tongue so...same family same reaction
I love it! I've always liked that though. You look cute with it!
All of your trips look like so much fun!
A beautiful ring in a beautiful nose. (seriously, you have such a nice nose.)
It looks cute, I like it, Ive always thought it was wierd that you didn't have one lol you just look like you would :)
You are crazy! I wish you would've had a hidden camera when you showed your mom!
You are crazy! I wish you would've had a hidden camera when you showed your mom!
I LOVE IT! I have ALWAYS wanted to pierce my nose...and still may do it! It looks great on you!
Post a Comment