Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far Far Away...

Hello! TAG!! Everyone that reads my blog is tagged to post a picture of yourself from one year ago and a picture of yourself now (let's say in the last month). No Halloween costume pics either. Good Luck! Here are my pics Then and Now... a little different but not much. Leave me a comment if you are doing this so I can see! Have fun reminiscing. (If you have the pics and you really want to go for it... let's see a pic of you two years ago too.)

JULY 2006

AUGUST 2007

AUGUST 2008

9 comments:

Chanté said...

I'm going to do it! I can't believe how little Lily was two years ago! That's the year we moved in!

wendy said...

I can't believe the transformation you have gone threw in one year. I want to see the hubbies next time.

robandsasha said...

Hi Scott (S-bird, hehe) and Ashley! It's Rob and Sasha Francis. Came across your blog from Bracken's. What a cute family you guys have! We'll have to keep in touch a bit through the blogging world. Ashley-are you still massaging? Hope all is well with you two and your cute kiddos. Our blog is private, but if you send me your email address, I'll send you the invite. :) francissasha@yahoo.com. ~Sasha

Allison said...

Better every year Ash!! :)
I love the 2008 hair! You totally pull off something that funky cute!
Can't wait to see 2009....

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash
jt

Shar said...

Just as beautiful now as you were then!

Megan said...

You've aged so well, (tee hee). I'm going to take on your tag challenge, but I'm not nearly as cute as you are.

The Bucks said...

I am going to have to try that!! I used to be a diet coke lover and now I have converted over to Coke Zero but I dont think I have perfected it quite as you have!! LOL

jasongordon34 said...

those glasses are sick, and I don't remember getting a call while you guys were here, that's strange...