Monday, September 8, 2008

No Words For It

These trips are so hard to blog! Here's our Newport Beach trip. I'm better at pictures than words...

Let's start with all the Beach Babes that were down there...


Ivy Star
Lily


Bella


Sharon


Jessie


Angelee (and Anders)


Rebecca (and Owen)


Balboa Island (Great funnel cake and frozen bananas)


Trips to the pier for Ice Cream (notice how Ivy has chocolate all over her head and her ice cream cone is vanilla? They were pretty crammed in the stroller and this is the result.)


Boogie Boarding... Byerly just belongs at the beach don't you think?


DISNEYLAND!!!


Jedi in Training, he got to fight Darth Mal!


Jellyfish stings, for Sharon that is...


Don't forget about surfing... We took a 2 hour lesson! These boys don't need lessons, but the girls do! Check my huge wave out! The drills on the sand were a great workout. I think I'll market a new surf out of water workout video...

Scott


Kimball
Sharon, Angelee & I surfing on the sand...



Don't forget about Smashball!!! We Rock!!!

BJ and his amazing moves... Kimball, BJ, Shar and Scott in the video.


Last but not least... SQUINTS!! If you don't know what squints is, ask Sharon. She's pretty good, but for those of you who were with us last year, yes, I am still the reigning champion!!! How do you do that Ash?

Rebecca didn't want to play...


Nice Sharon, Why do you look so happy in this picture??? And why is Nate filming your butt??? And why are Rebecca and Kimball staring at you???

13 comments:

Chanté said...

That looks like so much fun!

Shar said...

That was so fun! I loved all of your pictures! I need to get mine on my computer so I can put them on my blog.

They are all staring because I'm trying to that quarter well placed!

Shar said...

Ash-Ball 4 square was the best! Why didn't we make up that game on the first day?!?

Grant and Jessie Pennington said...

We miss you guys too! We had so much fun! Im sad we never got any pics of all of us in our pimp sunglasses! You guys are awesome!

annette said...

That looks like the perfect vacation!

Brandi said...

Adorable pictures, sounds like a TON of fun! Yay for summer vacations.

Allison said...

Fun pictures! It looks like you guys really know how to vacation. You have SUCH a cute family! I love how your littlest is a total clone of you (at least in pics). So cute!

Mandy said...

You guys know how to play. Looks like so much fun! I love to see all of the pictures!

Dave and Marie said...

I'm so green with envy. I miss our trips to the west coast. But that is o.k. we have a beach 20 min. away. That is awesome that you took surfing lessons. Yeah, I don't thik i have the upper body strength to actually do it. And, I can't believe your little Ivy Star is so old. Gersh. It's been too long since we've seen ya'll.

Lance and Becky said...

What an absolute blast! Surfing...that's pretty sweet! Love the pictures, and I seriously don't think your family could be any cuter :)

Rebecs said...

Looks like a blast! And I'm sure you've been told this many times but little Ivy is a mini Ash!

The Wells Family said...

so fun....i'm gonna give the pics a go if I can find some of my own...(for the tag that is)

Megan said...

Such fun pics! Wish we had been there too...