The number six... the number of times I've seen Twilight. I know there is an addiction going on, I don't need and intervention, I can stop anytime, I just don't want to.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
the number six
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
laughter, the best medicine...
The number six... the number of times I've seen Twilight. I know there is an addiction going on, I don't need and intervention, I can stop anytime, I just don't want to.
7 comments:
Thats dedication, not an addiction. Your fine! I loved the movie too, but I have only seen it once. There is something to be said about Rob.
You do realize that I almost walked out right? You guys are all nuts! I didn't have high expectations at all. I loved the books though so don't be mad at me for that!
Pretty soon you're going to be stalking Edward!!
Love it Love you!
Good for you! That movie is the best movie I've ever seen! I love Edward!
I've seen it 3 times. Yes, only 3. That only seems like a few to maybe you! Spen thinks I'm nuts. I'll go with you to make it 7 if you need someone!
The intervention is in full force. You are hereby banned from watching movies altogether. Cheers!
Post a Comment