A Tribute To My
Little Star...
Ivy Star is a joy beyond any measure. She has definitely colored my world. She brings all sorts of surprises and laughs to the surface. Here are some things you just have to accept and get used to about Ivy Star:






She thinks she can color on whatever she wants as long as she has a wipey to wash it after.
DO NOT take away her salt & vinegar chips, and don't share unless you want the whole bag to be eaten.
She is awesome at putting the toilet paper so perfectly in the toilet.
She'll go where she wants to go... even in the washing machine.
Ivy Star is a joy beyond any measure. She has definitely colored my world. She brings all sorts of surprises and laughs to the surface. Here are some things you just have to accept and get used to about Ivy Star:

She loves her pajamas, especially the princess ones that are too small. She loves Lily so much that she doesn't know how to show it, therefore hits sometimes.




DO NOT take away her salt & vinegar chips, and don't share unless you want the whole bag to be eaten.
She is awesome at putting the toilet paper so perfectly in the toilet.
She'll go where she wants to go... even in the washing machine.
She LOVES Nutella!





10 comments:
Ivy came with so many special gifts. One that I love so much is that gigantic smile!
Ivy is so cute! I love her smile- it is contagious!
She is so stinkin' cute. I haven't seen her forever though!:(
I can't believe she'll be two next week!
Ok. Game over. She is one of the cutest girls I have ever seen!
Happy birthday, Ivy! She is your miniature clone.....
She is so freaking cute! She looks JUST like you when you were little.
I love little Ivy Star! So freaking cute!
I want her to marry Brett. They already fight like an old married couple so it's perfect!
I hope bunco was a blast! Wish we could have been there!
She is a doll! That was a cute post getting to know her better. Like the salt and vinegar chips?!?!? She looks just like her mama... lucky her!
She is so dang cute! K- I am totally looking forward to bunco, and so bummed I missed it this month (I heard it was sooo much fun)! I love your picture header, you look darling! Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment