
My church calling is Activity Days Leader. I am partners with my wonderful friend Anne. We have the eight year olds. This week we did a "scavenger food drive". We drove them around the ward, they ran door to door and asked people for any food they could donate to the food bank. I was so inspired by their energy and enthusiasm running from door to door and then back to the car to unload arm fulls of food into the car. Thanks girls for being so willing to help! We will be doing this again next week, so my ward be prepared.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Service for the Soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That was an awesome activity Ash. Way to go on planning it! I can't believe how much food we got.
Good Job Ash and Anne!!!
Look at you guys all helpful and giving!
I've got a special treat that you will LOVE over on my blog!
Post a Comment