Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here comes the 5 year old Bride...

You read it right. Lily for her fifth birthday... demanded a wedding. Her initial idea was as many boys as girls so that they could all get married and go to a ball afterward. I just sensed a lawsuit or something, so I suggested all girls... a bride party. She said okay, so here are the pics with eleven little brides.


WE HAD IT ALL....






THE VEILS













THE RINGS















THE SETUP










THE DECOR













THE AISLE













THE GAMES











THE GIFTS















THE CAKE!!



(Made by: Sharon's sister Shelley)



















The $3 Cake Topper (as opposed to the $40 one she wanted.)






THE CAKE CUTTING & GIDDY BRIDESMAIDS...

10 comments:

TheAndFam said...

That is a wonderful idea! I love brides too! Maybe I should do that for my birthday!

coryshay said...

Wow what a great idea!! And what a beautiful cake!!

Carri said...

Wow,look at you! What a fun idea for a little girls birthday party. It looks like you went all out. I still have yet to have a friend birthday party for my kids but I'm sure the day is coming. I probably won't be having a bride party since I'm surrounded by boys in my house. I love the updates!
P.S. I've gone back to see twilight again so I am up to Two, I've gotta a little catching up to do.

Jessica Munk said...

That is hilarious! And so cute!
Jessica
themunkfamily.wordpress.com

Christa said...

Katelyn had a great time! Hope Lily had a great birthday!

Shar said...

So cute! You did a great job with the party. Everything turned out great! Lily is so funny. She is a one-of-a-kind kid!

Mandy said...

That is so awesome! I love the pictures and the idea! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
love you too!

Susan said...

That is so cute! And kind of funny too! Maybe, if I ever have a little girl...

Allison said...

that is hilarious she wanted that for her birthday! What a good idea....you might be on to something with that one!

abo-bder said...



تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
محل ستائر بالرياض