I love that you posted this. It is honestly true! I feel that has made so many people, me included re-evaluate their lives, and want more then what they had before!
Ash, Words can not express how heartbroken I am right now. I just want you to know that your family is in my prayers. I love all you guys so very much. You have no idea how much you all mean to me. I am so glad I got to see you the other day at Olive Garden. You made my day! Please pass on my love to your family. I will be in touch soon. Love, Traci
Ashley- You and your family are in our prayers. We are truly sorry for your loss. I want you to know how much your family means to us, and how much we love you! If you need anything please let us know!
Ash, Want you to know how sorry we are for your loss right now. We love you guys and want you to know we are here for you. Pray always...you have been in ours. Love, Ang
Ashley... wow! So great to finally be re-united after all of these years. I soooo wish it were for a better reason. I am sorry to hear of the loss and devastation to your whole family. I am glad that you guys found me to let me know. I have always had a special love for your family and have missed the friendship with all of you- I have been so happy and have often hoped he had found the same happiness in his life. I have thought about your family many times over the years and hoped everyone was doing well. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! You look GREAT! I have so many great photographs... I'll have to go through them and mail them up to you guys if you want... let me know.
Hi Ashley, this is Gehren Taggart's wife Sam. Your children are so beautiful!!! I just wanted to give you our blog address, it's www.gehrenandsam.blogspot.com
Hey Ashley...at last I found your blog through Kerry's! It's gone way past the appropriate time where I say something encouraging as you go through these hard times...but I am here to say it now. Your post states it perfectly and at the very least, you know the good news about what comes after this life. In a strange way, I have always been comforted by death as I know that the person is much more accessible than they ever were in life. Take care and keep stopping by cyber-ly to say hi...
Ashley- I just wanted to see how you were doing? I know your going through a very rough time right now and I wanted to let you know I am here for you if you need anything. Last summer right before our class reunion we lost Glenn's sister unexpected. Having to deal with a lose of a family member is hard enough, but to have it public is even worse. I want to let you know our family has grown closer together from our experience, but family gatherings are different. The absence of just one family member feels like the lose of half of the family. I love you lots and wanted to let you know we are praying for you. If you want to talk please feel free to call.
Hey sweetie!!! Did your mom tell you I came by the other day to see how you were? I just wanted to say hang in there, take each day,minutes,second at a time! I will try another day to come visit. I love you so much and wish I could take all the pain away for you! You have been in my thoughts and prayers EVERYDAY!! I would love to help out anyway I can! Hang in there and know that you are being watch over her!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
You and your family will definitely be in my prayers. It is the best thing to be doing right now. It will keep the comforter close and that is really what will help the most. That, and the Saviors love and allowing the Savior to carry some of your pain. If I hadn't learned to let friends, family, and the Lord into my life during unexpected tragedy I don't know how I would've ever gotten through it! A trial is a trial, none is greater than another, but somehow they all make us stronger. Let us know if there is anything we can do besides pray which is usually the only thing that will lift some of the pain. Love this silhouette.
15 comments:
I love that you posted this. It is honestly true! I feel that has made so many people, me included re-evaluate their lives, and want more then what they had before!
Amen sistah!
Please tell me what I can do for you Ash and your family. I love you so much. I'm here for whatever you may need.
My prayers are with you and your sweet family right now. We all love you and think the world of you Ash.
Ash,
Words can not express how heartbroken I am right now. I just want you to know that your family is in my prayers. I love all you guys so very much. You have no idea how much you all mean to me. I am so glad I got to see you the other day at Olive Garden. You made my day! Please pass on my love to your family. I will be in touch soon. Love, Traci
Ashley-
You and your family are in our prayers. We are truly sorry for your loss. I want you to know how much your family means to us, and how much we love you! If you need anything please let us know!
All our love,
The Burr family
Ash,
Want you to know how sorry we are for your loss right now. We love you guys and want you to know we are here for you. Pray always...you have been in ours.
Love,
Ang
Ashley... wow! So great to finally be re-united after all of these years. I soooo wish it were for a better reason. I am sorry to hear of the loss and devastation to your whole family. I am glad that you guys found me to let me know. I have always had a special love for your family and have missed the friendship with all of you- I have been so happy and have often hoped he had found the same happiness in his life. I have thought about your family many times over the years and hoped everyone was doing well. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! You look GREAT! I have so many great photographs... I'll have to go through them and mail them up to you guys if you want... let me know.
Hi Ashley, this is Gehren Taggart's wife Sam. Your children are so beautiful!!! I just wanted to give you our blog address, it's www.gehrenandsam.blogspot.com
Hey Ashley...at last I found your blog through Kerry's! It's gone way past the appropriate time where I say something encouraging as you go through these hard times...but I am here to say it now. Your post states it perfectly and at the very least, you know the good news about what comes after this life. In a strange way, I have always been comforted by death as I know that the person is much more accessible than they ever were in life. Take care and keep stopping by cyber-ly to say hi...
Ashley-
I just wanted to see how you were doing? I know your going through a very rough time right now and I wanted to let you know I am here for you if you need anything. Last summer right before our class reunion we lost Glenn's sister unexpected. Having to deal with a lose of a family member is hard enough, but to have it public is even worse. I want to let you know our family has grown closer together from our experience, but family gatherings are different. The absence of just one family member feels like the lose of half of the family. I love you lots and wanted to let you know we are praying for you. If you want to talk please feel free to call.
Hey sweetie!!! Did your mom tell you I came by the other day to see how you were? I just wanted to say hang in there, take each day,minutes,second at a time! I will try another day to come visit. I love you so much and wish I could take all the pain away for you! You have been in my thoughts and prayers EVERYDAY!! I would love to help out anyway I can! Hang in there and know that you are being watch over her!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
You and your family will definitely be in my prayers. It is the best thing to be doing right now. It will keep the comforter close and that is really what will help the most. That, and the Saviors love and allowing the Savior to carry some of your pain. If I hadn't learned to let friends, family, and the Lord into my life during unexpected tragedy I don't know how I would've ever gotten through it! A trial is a trial, none is greater than another, but somehow they all make us stronger.
Let us know if there is anything we can do besides pray which is usually the only thing that will lift some of the pain. Love this silhouette.
ash
just thinking of you guys. just wanted you to know!
Hey~... Where are you? I miss your posts!!
Post a Comment