Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Loving The Fog.

Is anyone else fully appreciating the beautiful fog and ice crystals every morning and evening? I couldn't help but take pictures and I want to take more every morning, but I think they might all just look the same. I love this first one...




8 comments:

Shar said...

So pretty. I loved how the ice was on the trees in the morning.

The fog was a little eerie at night though. Like a horror movie.

Anonymous said...

I love the first two!!

Christa said...

Good pics Ash! I love how the trees look early in the morning.

Rebecs said...

I am also loving the fog. On Sunday I was admiring the trees at church when a well-educated neighbor informed me it is straight up pollution sticking to the trees. Pollution or no pollution, it is still beautiful!

Oh and I LOVED Lily's party. What a creative mama she has.

annette said...

Hate the fog but loved the pictures.

Tyson and Chelsea said...

Those are great pictures. It really is beautiful in the mornings.

wendy said...

I love how it makes every thing so white and crisp. Not like snow. Don't know if that makes sense.

Snyderemarks said...

I grew up in the fog and couldn't get enough of it this winter. The "inversion frost" (that's what Ron called it) was a beautiful new addition. I couldn't help taking pictures too, every morning was a new delight.

Debi Snyder